What happens when you use wireless and wired charging same time?

What happens when you use wireless and wired charging same time?

Recently got a wireless charger from samsung but I sometimes forget that it is a charger so I use wired charging and keep it in the wireless charger stand. Any problem with the battery?

Someone asked me almost the same question once years back, he asked me “What happens to your MacBook if you charge via all the 4 USB Type-C ports?” As much as this question intrigued me, I never tried it, because I love my work device and I don’t think Apple will fix this under AppleCare if anything happens.

Charging your phone via wireless charging and wired charging may not really result in “extra” fast-charging… I have a “Xiaomi Mi Qi Wireless Charger,” and it supports fast charging like 7.5W for some devices and 10W for some latest Samsung devices. This is more than enough for me now.

But, since you asked, I actually tried it… but it’s evident that wired charging will overtake wireless charging, your phone can’t really perform both, at least for the device (Note 9) I tested. But over a period of time, if you repeat this, maybe your battery might mess up.

Switch off the “Wireless Charging” adapter for this, use it only when you need.