Want to get Refund for your Apple iTunes or App Store Purchases?

Want to get Refund for your Apple iTunes or App Store Purchases?

Let’s say you purchased something from Apple iTunes or App Store, you thought you need this, but after some time, you decided that you don’t really need it, or let’s say you accidentally made this purchase, or let’s pretend someone else did for you, whatever the case is… follow the steps:

Note: This is more or less applicable to the purchases you made in the last 90 days alone.

1. You would have got an email (invoice) from Apple when you made that purchase. Open that!

2. In your email, you’ll find an option called “Report a Problem,” click on that.

3. After that, you’ll be taken to a page and there in the drop-down box, select “Didn’t mean to purchase this item” like this:

I felt this is the most honest answer I can pick; you can choose whatever matches your scenario.

Then type why you selected that option, it might be optional, but you can type what you want here.

4. After that, click on the “Submit” button and you’ll get this:

And you’ll get an email like this as well:

This is what I followed for my macOS App purchase, and it should be the same for others like iOS (iPhone and iPad) as well. You can also use Apple’s “Report A Problem” page for this.