Taking Screenshots without Edge Panel Showing? [HOW TO]

edge-panel
Taking Screenshots without Edge Panel Showing? [HOW TO]
0.0 0

By default whenever you take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy, Note series or any series with Edge Panel, the output screenshot will contain the Edge Panel option symbol as well. Like this:

I sincerely hope Samsung will fix this in a software update or something like the Edge Panel shouldn’t appear when we usually take a screenshot. It’s not a big deal, but sometimes people get confused when they see something like that on the side. I don’t think there is an option in the settings to fix this, but we can either try to disable the Edge Panel while taking screenshots or we can reduce the “Transparency” from “High” to “Low.”

If this is kinda annoying for you, then you can use our very own Google Assistant to take screenshots for you. Open the desired screen, press the home button to activate Assistant and type or select “Share screenshot.” That’s enough. It’ll take a complete clean screenshot of the current screen without any Edge Panel option.

The problem is, you may not be able to save this image directly, it’ll display a “Share” window, and you can send it to anyone or even to yourself.

Love Google Assistant and Netflix? Here is how you can connect & control!

I shared the screenshot image to my Gmail account, and it’s as clean as possible. They disabled all the notifications and made it plain. Here is how it looks:

There are pros and cons here, but if you badly need to take a screenshot, and you don’t want any disturbing elements on the screen, then this is the best perfect way. Do check this out and let us know if you have any queries. :smiley: