How to avail Samsung's "Never Mind" one-time screen replacement offer?

How to avail Samsung's "Never Mind" one-time screen replacement offer?
0.0 0

If you are a part of our DeviceBAR Facebook Group we shared this info a while ago. From 21st September (2017) to 21st October (2017), if you purchased a Samsung smartphone (eligible devices here) then you just need to pay Rs.990 for replacing your broken screen.

This offer will be activated for your Samsung product’s IMEI number, so if you have a broken screen now, you just need to take your device to the nearest Samsung service center and pay Rs.990.

Is there a procedure to activate this though?

I’m not sure, but, the Samsung showroom guys told me to open “My Galaxy” app (make sure it’s updated though), hopefully, you have an active SIM on your device, then verify your number. Yes, I purchased Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus recently. :smiley:

Within 72 hours, you’ll get this “Get one time screen replacement” popup at the top of your “My Galaxy” app. Click on that and it’ll welcome you with “Congratulations”. You can see the validity of this offer, it’s like exactly one-year from the day you purchased. You can also email a copy. This will be useful for you.

And also, I got this info from their official website, so keep this in mind:

“Before availing the Offer, customer will be required to handover a copy of the invoice to the authorized service center, issued by the respective Online or Offline Outlet at the time of purchase of the Product and produce the original invoice along with the same for verification.”

Keep your invoice safe and you can also scan it via your phone, keep it handy.

And this…

“In case the customer activates the product after the Offer Period he/she shall not be eligible for the offer.”

So, make sure you activate this offer asap you get the device. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments. :slight_smile: