Google Play Store shows misleading error messages for some apps?

play-store-errors
Google Play Store shows misleading error messages for some apps?
0.0 0

I was browsing a random website, and I came to know about “Tom Clancy’s ShadowBreak” Android game, and I was quite excited because I love Tom Clancy books. I decided to browse on my laptop and install the app directly since my phone was charging. And this is what I got on the Google Play Store:

I was quite shocked because the error showed like:

“This app is incompatible with all of your devices.”

But, I have a decent Samsung S8+, and this error doesn’t make any sense. Then I checked whether it’s for Nvidia Shield Android games, but it was just a normal one.

I got my phone and tried to search for it. Then I copied the link from my laptop, used that on my mobile, opened the Play Store and saw this:

It was pretty evident that the error - “This item isn’t available in your country” - is what the actual thing is, but why is there a need to use the word “incompatible” here and make us question our devices? (._.")

Keeping a single standard notification would have been helpful and time-saving for us. I know we can download APK of this and start playing using a VPN or something, but again, won’t give us that complete feel.

I would love to know your thoughts about this. Faced anything like this?